THE BUSINESS PROBLEM
– Following the outsource of its IT and communications services, the organisation needed to step up its delivery of customer facing programs to meet city and regulatory expectations
– Bluefish delivered an initial customer service assessment
– This led to further delivery projects to improve the way services are delivered to customers
– Communications assessment leading to a program to deliver outsource communication services
– Acceleration of customer facing projects to meet regulatory and customer service commitments
– Significant business revenues achieved through acceleration of delivery
Our team of expert consultants are passionate about sharing their thoughts and opinions on current developments within the market. Get inside our heads and join the debate.
Almost everybody in enterprise ICT works with project managers on a regular basis. Whatever your product or service offering, it has to be delivered. Indeed, […].. Read More
For utilities, the Machine-to-Machine technology revolution has to support the vision of a new future.
For utilities, the Machine-to-Machine technology revolution has to support the vision of a new future… Read More