THE BUSINESS PROBLEM
– Consultancy required for post-merger integration following £1BN company acquisition
– Complete integration of legal, financial, HR, property, go-to-market, IT, network, supply chain and customer service
– For the acquisition Bluefish provided end to end programme management, PMO & assurance across all areas of the integration
– Bluefish also developed all the integration governance & controls
– Within a year of acquisition, the acquired company was in a position to be legally & financially merged with the client
– Within two years, all international companies were incorporated into the client legally and financially from an HR point of view
– Bluefish successfully delivered against the acquisition business case on time & under budget
– The team also achieved the target for synergy benefit realisation (for FY13/14 & forecast) to achieve the final target of £150m – £200m operating free cash flow by the end of FY15/16
Our team of expert consultants are passionate about sharing their thoughts and opinions on current developments within the market. Get inside our heads and join the debate.
Almost everybody in enterprise ICT works with project managers on a regular basis. Whatever your product or service offering, it has to be delivered. Indeed, […].. Read More
For utilities, the Machine-to-Machine technology revolution has to support the vision of a new future.
For utilities, the Machine-to-Machine technology revolution has to support the vision of a new future… Read More