THE BUSINESS PROBLEM
– An increase in client projects meant that organisation resources were stretched
– It was impossible for the internal team to deliver projects on time and to budget
– Bluefish provided an innovative solution to the £multi-million issue
– The solution enabled a flexible outsourcing resource to be introduced to manage the seasonal peaks and troughs in delivery requirement
– Bluefish delivered a controlled and structured environment in which the client could visibly and systematically recognise the customer and internal benefits
– The PMO ensured a central, efficient structure that was focussed on driving a quality service
– Service levels and communications were improved through central PMO function, enhancing governance and change control
– A rate card cost structure and time tracking system was introduced allowing full transparency of costs incurred, realising a 20% saving
Our team of expert consultants are passionate about sharing their thoughts and opinions on current developments within the market. Get inside our heads and join the debate.
Almost everybody in enterprise ICT works with project managers on a regular basis. Whatever your product or service offering, it has to be delivered. Indeed, […].. Read More
For utilities, the Machine-to-Machine technology revolution has to support the vision of a new future.
For utilities, the Machine-to-Machine technology revolution has to support the vision of a new future… Read More