THE BUSINESS PROBLEM
– The client faced issues with the integration of a number of acquired organisations
– New off shore lending regulations could cause the bank issues if not understood and addressed
– Bluefish delivered a series of change projects tied directly to key business outcomes
– A programme was developed that allowed all stakeholders to track and measure success
– Bluefish worked with various business units in the investment bank to identify the key area to be addressed to achieve integration synergies and meet regulatory requirements
– Bluefish delivered a total of £2.5m of business savings
– Helped the investment bank to meet their integration and regulatory obligations
Our team of expert consultants are passionate about sharing their thoughts and opinions on current developments within the market. Get inside our heads and join the debate.
Almost everybody in enterprise ICT works with project managers on a regular basis. Whatever your product or service offering, it has to be delivered. Indeed, […].. Read More
For utilities, the Machine-to-Machine technology revolution has to support the vision of a new future.
For utilities, the Machine-to-Machine technology revolution has to support the vision of a new future… Read More